Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wacky Wednesday Hodge Podge

Some thoughts...
Thanks for the comments about yesterday's post. I agree with you on taking care of the hormonal issues first. That makes the best sense. I've just seen so much mixed info on the varicocele repair, that I'm not putting much stock in that. And I'm grateful that the doc isn't pushing it too heavily (yet). I'll definitely be picking up Dr. Silber's book "How to Get Pregnant" this weekend(thanks Murgdan for the recommendation!)!

Clinical trial update...
I called about the clinical trial just to get the information. I feel better knowing what all of our options are! The current clinical trial doesn't work for us. However, they have a new one beginning in January that will likely offer a much better discount. No word on inclusion/exclusion criteria yet, though. Will be keeping fingers crossed that, if we still need this option, we qualify in January! That timing works out great for us anyway. Long enough to get some of hubby's issues worked out (hopefully) and a few more months to save.

Crafty circle update...
Still looking for one more participant in the crafty circle/craft-o-rama! Check it out here...




(Thanks for the awesome pic Suzy!! Check out her awesome blog Not a Fertile Myrtle!)

1 comment:

'Murgdan' said...

Hope the book helps. It is very clinical, and I found it very helpful. It gave very specific info about when/when not to seek treatment for MFI as opposed to just moving forward with IVF/ICSI. It helped me make my decision about that. Of course, sometimes I regret not having pushed my husband to get a second opinion or try empiric treatments...but still. I guess I'll find out soon whether I regret that or not.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...